I would like to offer my candidature for the opening in your organization for an experienced Biomedical/Electronics & Calibration engineer. Please find my Curriculum Vitae and sending here with as an attachment file for your perusal.
I am experienced as a Biomedical engineer from Edappal hospital and good team player with the ability to adapt to situations fast and learn quickly in any environment.
I am writing to apply for the position of Biomedical/Electronics & Calibration engineer at your company for effectively using my inherent leadership skills in the firm in which there will be a continuous growth and can achieve the best of myself.
Mob - 00971521663391, UAE
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Dealing with Medical diagnostic & therapeutic equipments in various departments such as ICU, NICU, OT, POP, CCU, CATHLAB, ENDOCRINOLOGY, LABOURROOM, CASUALITY, LABORATORY, BLOODBANK, GENETIC, IVF & IUI LABS.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of biomedical equipment’s clinically as well as technically.
• Maintain the documentation for biomedical equipment’s.
• Updating the inventory of all types of medical equipment installed in the hospital.
• Follow up the preventive maintenance schedule and calibration schedule for medical.
• Responsible & accountable for overall operation of biomedical engineering department.
• To maintain high level relationships with the Hospital’s existing clients and partners.
• Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
• Keeping record of the spares/consumable items.
• Monitoring contract services-AMC.
• Maintaining equipment inventory for all existing & incoming equipment’s.
• Writing specifications for all the new equipment’s & machinery. << Less