Rima Atef Semaan
Al- Manama _ Bahrain
Marital status: Single
Date of birth: 17th of March 1977
Target Job Location: Dubai _UAE
Notice Period: between 2 weeks and a month
Visa Status: Bahraini (residence permit) valid until August 2015 which allows
me to visit Dubai for my interviews easily
Driving License Issued From: Lebanon and Bahrain plus an Emirati Driving
License was issued in 1996 and expired in 1998 but once I get the
Emirati residence permit I will be able to renew it.
I was born and lived in the UAE for 20 years (1977-1997). I did my school in Abu Dhabi then shifting to Dubai for my university.
A challenging position in the ITC (Information Technology and Computing) field, with a leading organization that offers an opportunity for career development and growth.
• Efficient interpersonal skills.
• Able to work alone or as a member of a team
• Skilled at learning new concepts quickly.
• Working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
• B.Sc. in ITC 2007/2008- 2012/2013 (Information Technology and Computing)
Graduated from AOU (Arab Open University) in Bahrain
with 3.56 G.P.A and a certificate of appreciation and merit for my
(ITC) graduation project
• Diploma in General Accounting 2000-2002
Graduated from (AUC) American Universal College-Lebanon
• Two years in AUD (American University in Dubai) 1995-1997
Majoring in Interior Design but didn’t complete.
• High school, Rosary school, 1995
Abu Dhabi, U. A. E
(General Sciences) with average 89.2%
Career History & Accomplishments:
• Owner of an Interior Design shop (Lebanon) 1997-1999 Worked directly with Interior Designers, curtains and kitchens suppliers and factories
• Designer at an Interior Design office (Lebanon) 1999-2002 Worked directly with Interior Designers.
• Accountant at pastry production factory (Lebanon) 2002-2004
Using Visual FoxPro (Accounting Software)
• Retail coordinator & Stock controller 2004-2009
at Dana Mall (Bahrain)
Using Pyramids (Accounting Software)
• Accountant in a travel agency 2009-2010 at The Travelers Travel Agency- Moda Mall (Bahrain)
Using Amadeus (Airlines Booking Software)
• Employee in the Consulate Department Jan 2010-Today
at The Lebanese Embassy (Bahrain)
A Consulate Department is the representation of the public administration of a country in a foreign town. First of all it is responsible for its own fellow- citizens, living or travelling in the host country.
Arabic: Mother language
Spanish: Beginner (Elective course at my university for 6 months: 2 hours a week)
• Available upon request. << Less